This is a very niche kind of photography. Which involves a huge amount of work for the starters. Let’s go deep into this niche photography style, named corporate event photography.
One of the basic things to begin with, for several people, is to give you a more simple definition you can even call it concert photography, but not mix these two because this is beyond just concert photography.
In this, a photographer needs to click photos of the visitors and every affair of a particular event. This includes a funeral, reception, wedding, and also a general party.
There is huge kind of events, but the main target of this kind of photography is events like openings, launches, congresses, and seminars.
Let’s have a glance at some of the main types of events that lie under corporate event photography.
- Shop opening
- Product launch
- Network event
- Dinner party
- Corporate party
- Bar mitzvahs
- Birthday parties
These are the main types of events that lie under this niche photography style.
Tricks and tips for corporate event photography
There is nothing more precious than the tips you need to know about this photography style. If you are a beginner then these tips can help you in a great manner.
Let’s learn about some of the tips one must consider while corporate event photography.
- Try to come before the time and discover the spot.
- Create a list of shots and learn about the expectations of a client.
- Always be active, as things in such events occur all of a sudden.
- Dress appropriately, don’t overdress, but ensure to be in comfort too.
- Always speak politely with every people.
- If someone doesn’t want to take a photo, admire that.
- Be away from the highlights.
- Always carry back-ups along with you, for instance, setup of the dual cards for raw+jpg.
- Understand how to flash and try to be better in low lights.
- Don’t use flash every time, it allows you to get noticeable.
- Try to get a quick lens, then go for another one.
These are some of the major tips one needs to keep in mind in corporate event photography.
Try to invest a healthy amount to buy a camera, the more features a camera has the more skills you can showcase in your photography. First, learn under the guidance of a photographer and notice everything he or does.